Sunday, March 24, 2013

Quick Trip to New York!

"Crack Pie" [a sweet and salty center, sort of like the flavor of toffee, and an oat cookie crust] and Hot chocolate form Momofuku Milkbar

Ravioli di funghi with truffle butter sauce from "La Pasta" at Eataly

 Frozen Hot Cocoa from Serendipity3

 "Cereal Milk" soft-serve [the flavor of the milk you get once you've finished a bowl of cereal] and a "Compost cookie"[chocolate chips, preztle bits, potato chip, peanut butter, carmel...the list goes on. hence the name "compost"]  from Momofuku Milkbar

I won't spend time doing an individual review on everything I ate since my blog focuses things to eat in Los Angeles, but I will say that the dishes/treats that I posted are simply delicious and deserve 5 stars! I just wanted to share some of the things I enjoyed on my brief trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment