Saturday, February 16, 2013

Falafel at Moishe's

Fresh Falafel 
(not very photogenic, but these were incredible!)

Hommus

Place: Moishe's
          The Farmer's Market at the Grove

$

Hit or a Miss? Hit!

My opinion:
The Farmer's Market at the Grove is such a great place to go with friends and grab a bite to eat...the only problem is that there are so many options! Trying to satisfy your middle eastern food craving? Make your way over to Moishe's. I was only a bit hungry, so I didn't get the chance to get any of their actual "meals." My friend and I decided to share some falafel and hommus with pita. What I loved about Moishe's was that they made us fresh falafel immediately after our order. At many quick middle-eastern eateries you'll find that the falafel is prepared before hand, but that wasn't the case at Moishe's. The falafel itself was true to it's core ingredients. By that I mean that sometimes you can get a "fried" flavor as opposed to the authentic flavor of falafel. I was a huge fan of these ones. The hommus was also fresh and delicious. I really enjoyed my quick meal at Moishe's. It's one place you can't miss in the farmer's market!

No comments:

Post a Comment