Friday, January 4, 2013

Juice at Pressed Juicery

 Detox 3 and Apple, Strawberry Coconut

 Detox 2 and Greens 3

Peach Melon

Place: Pressed Juicery
          13050 San Vicente Blvd.
          Brentwood, CA 90049

Genre: Juice

$$ (sort of expensive for juice...)

My opinion:
I'm sort of addicted to Pressed. Their juices just brighten my day. Everything just tastes so fresh and cool. Honestly, it's perfect for any time of year. Pressed specializes in Juice cleanses. I've done one of the 3 day cleanses. I was quite impressed with how easy it was. The people who work there make sure you get your fix of greens (kale, parsley, celery), 'roots' (ie. carrots and beets), fruit, chlorophyl water for hydration and aloe vera water. A one day cleans is $40, but the week long ones are much more expensive. My favorite drinks are 'citrus 2' (pineapple, green apple, lemon, mint), the chlorophyl water (it tastes like unsweetened green tea), almond milk (it's soooooo good), and coconut mint chip (it's sort of an acquired taste, but I love it). The one on San Vicente is a bit hard to find. It's quite literally a "hole in the wall." If you know where the Starbucks is then you're headed in the right direction. All you do is walk down the walkway in-between Starbucks and Le Pain Quotidien, turn to your right and you'll see Pressed. It's the perfect pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment