Friday, January 4, 2013

Sushi at SugarFish

Salmon and Albacore sushi / edamame 


"Tuna Sashimi"

Place: SugarFish
          11640 San Vicente Blvd.
          Brentwood, CA 90049

Genre: Japanese food - sushi

$$$

My opinion:
SugarFish is easily one of my favorite places to get sushi. Unlike a lot of japanese restaurants you won't find any complex rolls like "spicy tuna crunch roll," or a "dragon roll." At SugarFish, you'll only find sushi in it's purest and simplest form: sashimi and rice. It's best if you order one of the 'chef's tasting menus' : the Turst me and the Trust me lite. It may seem like there are only a few pieces in the pre-set menu, but it fills you up. You don't feel bloated or heavy at the end, just satisfied. (one of the main reasons why I love SugarFish so much) Take a look at the menu on their website and you'll see what I mean. Of course you can order a la carte, but for the real experience, get one of the chef's menus. Every piece of sushi is finished with the perfect light sauce. My favorite things are the Tuna Sashimi, salmon sushi, yellowtail sushi, lobster hand roll and the salmon hand roll. I HIGHLY recommend SugarFish. It's on my list of all time favorite restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment